Header Ads

LOVE SMS

ALL LOVE SMS





Love is a race where you need not come first,
but all you need is to be the last one.


I’m not flirting ..
I’m just being extra nice to
someone who is extra attractive.



To the people who love you, you are beautiful already. This is not because they’re blind to your shortcomings but because they so clearly see your soul. Your shortcomings then dim by comparison. The people who care about you are willing to let you be imperfect and beautiful, too



Life Depends On Love, Love Depends On
Trust, Trust Depends On Heart, Heart
Depends On Only You . . . .


No Matter What Happend To Us,
Everyday Spent With You Is The Best
Day Of My Life


If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.......

Girl and boy praying together
Girl prays -- GOD please fulfill all his wishes
and
Boy prays -- GOD U don't have to worry,I am still alive to fulfill all her wishes :♥

Missing Someone Who Doesn’t Miss You Back In Return Is Probably One Of The Worst
Feelings Anyone Can Feel …………!!

Flue..
Headache..
All Diseases I Always Can Find The Medication For…
But Pain Of Missing U…
Sorry I Tried & Tried…
But Can’t Find At All :[
I Miss You

I Wish I Didn’t Think About You So
Much But, My Heart Doesn’t Leave
My Memory Alone
When I Found Myself
With Some Free Time
Missed You More Each Time
It Is Going To Hurt A Lot I Can’t Wait
Till We’re Together Again



When you’re feeling lonely and sad,
I promise to always hold your hand,
and whenever things will turn bad,
I would love you and understand,
When days are dark and nights so blue,
There is no place I would want to be,
other then in
your arms with you,
and where I can hold you close to me….!!

There was girl who
loved a boy so much
she said to the boy, “If
I told you that I liked
you, would you take it
as a joke?” The boy said, “Yes I
would.”
She asked, “Why?”
The boy replied,
“Because I know you
don’t like me, I know you love me!”

There are 6 billion people
around the World. I don’t
know why I’m messaging u ?
Maybe bcoz 5,999,999,999
Can’t replace a single U.

♥  I Am Not Famous in This World,

But

I Am Famous in Someone's Heart.

That's All That Matters To Me!


Hath Padne Wale Ne To
Pershani Me Daal Diya Mujhe
Dosto..!
Mere Haath Dekh Kr Bola.
Tujhe Maut Nahi,
Kisi Ki Yaad MaareGi..!



i will lend my shoulder 4 u 2 cry on,my ears to listen to,my hand 4 u to hold.my feet 2 wall with u,but i cant lend my heart because it already belongs 2 u

Har pal tumhare baremein sochte hai ki pyar ka equarar tumhare taraf se ho qki hamhare equarar se hum inquar se darte hai



ankho main sapna
sapno main aap
aap ka pas hamara dil
dil ka pas pyar
pyar ka pas yade
aur yado main aap


  Heart beats are the biggest diplomats in this world,
they beat in your body but always dance to the


sprite is sprite
love is bright
if u fall so deep
u will be blind



Hum nikle the pyar ki Talaash main....
Badi muskil se unko dhundha,
unhone je soch kar alwida keh diya....
Gareeb lok hai mohabat ke siva kya denge



FOR MORE STAY WITH US..................................

No comments

Powered by Blogger.